You probably typed ‘help me write my literature review’ on your Google search bar, and that is why you are here. Well, we endeavor to furnish you with everything we’ve got for a top-notch literature review. So hold on tight as you learn from the experts!
Write My Dissertation Literature Review – I’m Not Even Sure What’s That
That’s simple – a thesis literature review is a section of a thesis paper that surveys the scholarly sources on a particular topic. It lays out an overview of current knowledge on the research problem. Thus, it allows you to point out appropriate methods, theories, and gaps in the existing research.
Since it involves many reading and research, the task can be daunting for many college students. However, there are a plethora of thesis writing services that offer literature review online help.
So if you need help writing a literature review, this can be the best option for you. All you need is to authenticate the reliability of the site, and you are good to go!
Thesis Literature Review Outline & Structure
Like any other thesis paper section, the literature review has a unique structure with distinct parts. However, there are some vital steps necessary for you to arrive at a professional literature review. Although it’s quire taunting to say “help me Write my literature review before the deadline” to a writing professional, we advice you to understand the basic structure of this assignment. So, if you’ve decided to deal with thesis literature review on your own, follow these steps:
- Understand your topic clearly
- Map out sources that are relevant to the research topic
- Gauge the currency, authenticity, and reliability of each source
- Identify key themes and gaps arising from the sources
- Create an outline for your literature review
- Begin writing!
With the outline above at hand, you can now think twice about telling someone else, ‘write my nursing literature review.’ Once you master the skill of surveying scholarly articles, books, or any other relevant sources, the process becomes more manageable.
Another crucial aspect to consider before embarking on your writing process is the types of literature reviews available. Here is a sneak preview of some of them:
- Argumentative review – Selectively reviews the literature to refute or support an argument
- Integrative review – Generates new frameworks and perspectives by reviewing the literature
- Historical review – It focuses on examining research over some time
- Methodological review – It emphasizes on the method of analysis
- Systematic review – reviews existing evidence by focusing on a specific empirical question
- Theoretical study – Examines the corpus of theory culminating to the issue or topic
Does this make you want to pay for literature review ASAP? Here is an in-depth discussion of each part with pro tips on how to write them thick and fast!
Major Parts of a Literature Review With Examples
A literature review writer will incorporate the following components:
- The goal and purpose of the literature review
- A summary of the works under review
- Analysis and interpretation of the works
- Make a critical evaluation of the sources.
- Conclude your literature review
Your introductory remarks should your position and the hypothesis you intend to examine. It depends on the type of review you are conducting. For instance, you can start with the words, “while many previous studies have focused on x, few scholars have considered y.”
After identifying your topic and stance, you will summarize sources for and against the position you have taken. You can also summarize those that give an alternative approach to the issue.
“I cannot summarize my sources on my own, can someone write my literature review for me?” Hold on; Calvary is just a few sentences away. Keep reading.
Carefully read the available resources and paraphrase what the authors have to say on the topic. Where possible, include your interpretations. Make a discussion of the points concerning the subject of research as a whole.
Once you’ve analyzed and interpreted them, point out the strengths and weaknesses that each source carries. It would help if you pointed out the gaps present in these sources or where the author(s) thoroughly exhausted a point.
Make a summary of the key findings derived from the literature. Also, emphasize the significance of the issues raised by the authors to your research topic. You should also show how the sources have helped you develop a framework for your research. If you feel that there are suggestions for future research, include them in this part.
I Need Someone To Write My Literature Review Now!
After reading all the steps above and still feeling empty, you can get help with the thesis literature review from thesisgeek.com writing experts.
Why ask for it:
- Reading all those sources can be a nightmare
- You can miss out on some critical points while writing on your own
- A professional touch is necessary for a top-notch paper
- You might be running short of time
What benefits will you get from this online literature review help?
- Only experts will handle your paper – this means that you will confidently present a top-tier paper to your lecturer.
- Our literature review services are affordable to all – whether you are a college student or post-graduate, you can afford our rates.
- We give free writing tips and tricks to students – If you are the kind who needs a trigger or catalyst to get your mind going, our writing service is all you need.
- We deliver timely. Our pro writers work on your paper with the consciousness of time in mind. You do not, therefore, need to worry about late submission or tight deadlines.
So, what’s keeping you now? Please take advantage of our cheap and quality literature review thesis writing help today and achieve top grades.