Are you looking for a human resource research topic for your academic paper? If yes, this article has a title you’ll find interesting to research and write about when handling your project. Human resources are the people that work for an organization or a company and the department that manages everything about employees. Collectively, they represent the most valuable resources in an organization or business.
The human resource department is part of a business whose responsibility is to find, screen, recruit, and train job applicants.
This business division also administers employee-benefit programs. Ideally, the HR department focuses on maximizing the workers’ productivity while protecting the company from the issues arising from the workforce. To achieve its goals, the HR department of an organization must engage in active research to improve the employees’ workforce. A human resource research paper comprises information about the findings of a study on a specific topic. And this includes:
- An answer to a question that a learner set out to investigate
- Proof of a relevant theory
- Practical and theoretical knowledge about the topic
Human capital is a crucial asset in any organization. What’s more, the subject is too broad for educators and researchers to underrate. If looking for a human resources topic for your paper or essay, this list has brilliant ideas to inspire you.
Latest Human Resource Topics in the News
Do you want to base your human resource paper on a contemporary topic? If yes, consider these ideas for your essay.
- Ethical discrimination and workplace hostility among the minorities
- How remote working affects employee performance during the coronavirus pandemic
- How employee motivation affects job performance among those working from home
- The popularity of mobile-friendly job recruitment
- How necessary is background investigation for potential employees?
- How HR departments use recruitment marketing
- The essence of skill, personality, and aptitude tests during recruitment
- Should employers consider pre-employment assessments over resumes?
- How employers can improve candidate experience during the recruitment process
- How the open workforce like independent contractors and freelancers can benefit an organization
- Strategies for promoting workplace inclusion
- Should companies give their employees respite care?
- Offsetting caregiving costs by offering care assistance cover
- Should companies give employees paid family leave?
- Artificial intelligence use in human resource departments
- Can companies use AI to detect behavioral change among employees?
- How to use AI to customize professional development, employee promotion, and career paths
- Can a company use AI in employee performance management?
- Can companies use AI to detect employees that want to leave the workplace or company?
- Challenges of remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Benefits of working remotely for employers and employees
- Disadvantages of working remotely for the employees
- Can home workplaces lower employees’ productivity?
- Impact of lousy team dynamics on employee performance
- How poor physical and mental health impacts productivity
- Tracking how employees use work devices- Is it ethical?
- The best performance and compensation management tools for remote workers
- Sick leave and time left fraud among remote workers
- The Millennial employees and flexible working schedules
- The link between organizational performance and low morale
- Tips for succeeding in virtual team building
- How virtual teams affect organizational productivity
- How automating human resource tasks affects organizational outcomes
- Data-driven strategies and their use in the HR departments
- How annual educational stipends affect employee morale
- Should companies give employees leave to take a career development course?
- Should employees share professional and personal goals during yearly self-assessments?
- Why organizations should locate, train and retain the right people
- Advantages of onboarding as a method for maintaining human resources within an organization
- The essence of employee orientation
- Strategies for promoting belonging and autonomy among employees
- How health advocacy programs benefit employers and employees
- Can educational stipends boost employee morale?
- How managers can manage lower or higher expectations of employees working remotely
- The evolution of human resource management over the last decade
- The responsibilities of modern human resource managers in the business world
- Strategic HR management- What to do and avoid
- HR management practices for the largest companies in the world
- What current human resource training involves
- Human resource paradigms contributing to the development of businesses
These are exciting current HR topics to explore when interested in something recent. Nevertheless, take your time researching your preferred topic to develop a brilliant paper.
Professional Development Human Resource Topics
If interested in career development topics, this category has excellent ideas to consider. Nevertheless, select a title you will be comfortable working with to enjoy your research and writing process.
- How to align employee development with company goals
- Coaching and mentoring for workers development
- How to build a coaching culture in a company
- How leaders of a company can become coaches
- Why individual career development programs benefit an organization
- How to use the 9-box grid to assess employees
- How does cross-training affect organizational efficacy?
- How do stretch assignments and on-the-job training affect employee performance?
- How beneficial is professional certification?
- The role of apprenticeship and vocational training in the workplace
- How does professional development affect middle-level managers expertise
- What affects professional development in an organization?
- Importance of professional development
- How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect employee’s onboarding?
- How professional development affects employee performance
- How professional development affects customer satisfaction
- How professional development affects employee retention
- Employee turnover and professional development- Is there a link?
- Should companies invest in ongoing professional development for their employees?
- Employees well-being and career development
- The nexus between professional stress and development
- How professional development networks affect leadership development
- Why do companies need policies for professional development?
- Success planning and professional development in organizations
- Current and past employee development approaches
- Employee productivity and professional development
- Challenges in career and professional development programs’ implementation
- Employment and qualifications criteria
- How to groom employees for success
- How to select a new career path
Choose a human resource topic from this list if you want to write about career or professional development. Nevertheless, research the title extensively to create a winning paper.
Talent Management HR Topics
Talent management is among the responsibilities of the human resource management department. Here are exciting ideas to explore if interested in this aspect of HR management.
- Talent management versus talent hunting
- Talent management approaches in the hospitality industry
- Talent management in the medium and small enterprises
- Family-owned attitude towards talent management
- Talent management risk factors
- Talent management trends in a globalized world
- IBM versus Google talent management strategies
- Military talent management approaches
- Gig economy talent management
- Talent management future
- Talent management history
- Why recruitment matters in talent management
- What comprises a talent management system?
- Recruitment, performance management, compensation management and corporate learning- Why they matter in talent management
- Strategies for talent acquisition
- Why executive coaching matters in talent management
- Leadership development and recognition programs in talent management
- The essence of a strategic plan in talent management
- Effective talent management models
- Talent management in the corporate sector
- Why social media influencers matter in talent management
- How talent management affects organizational performance
- Success planning and talent management- What’s the link?
- How MNCs approach talent management in the USA
- How technology affects talent management
- Investing in people or automating more- The HR paradox for modern companies
- Why targeted learning matters in talent development
- How peer-coaching can help in the development of future-ready skills
- Development and learning trends after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Are community partners a vital part of a talent pipeline?
Select a topic from this list if interested in talent development and management. Nevertheless, prepare to research your preferred idea before writing your paper.
Human Resource Management Topics
Perhaps, you’re interested in HR management or appraisal topics. In that case, think about these ideas for your papers.
- The critical elements of employees’ performance management
- Why the HR department should give feedback to the employees
- Organizational commitment and performance appraisal
- How to use performance appraisal in enhancing citizenship and organizational behavior
- Employee motivation and performance appraisal
- Performance appraisal versus performance management
- Why ongoing feedback on workers morale matters
- How to engage employees more effectively
- Why performance planning matters in the employee management cycle
- Incorporating employee input in company decision-making
- Why companies should set performance standards
- Why automated performance management units matter
- Data-based assessments and performance reviews
- Corporate culture and performance management
- Corporate culture and performance appraisal
- Strategic planning and performance management
- Performance management and employee reward systems
- Employee development and performance appraisal
- Employee engagement and HR management objectives
- How 360-degree feedback benefits an organization
- Challenges and benefits of the assessment center appraisal technique
- Using Behaviorally-Anchored Rating Scale in performance appraisal
- How beneficial are psychological reviews in the hospitality sector?
- Merits and demerits of Human Resource Accounting Method
- Factors increasing employee loyalty
- How to resolve workplace conflict arising from cultural differences in international companies
- The pros and cons of recruiting employees from universities
- How character types affect a company’s team-building efforts
- What is the responsibility of HR managers in talent hunting and management
- What should HR managers do about overqualified employees?
- Rules for recruiting, selecting, hiring, and educating new employees
- Opportunities and risks for hiring new employees
- Freelancers and outsourcing- Is putting the future of a company in the hands of freelancers a wise move?
- Why companies should educate their employees
- How HR managers can motivate or demoralize company employees
All these are interesting human resource management issues that you can explore in academic papers. However, select a topic you will be comfortable working with, from research to writing and proofreading your essay.
Hot Topics in HR
Maybe you’re looking for a topic that most people will find captivating and want to read your essay from the introduction to the conclusion. In that case, pick a title for your research paper from this category.
- Are higher education institutions responsible for productivity decline in human resources?
- Trained human resource personnel and skilled workers- Who are better than the others?
- How employee experience coincides with employee engagement
- Working from home versus 9 to 5 jobs- Which is the best option for mothers?
- Employee responsibilities and workplace safety- What makes women unique?
- How the right talent affects a company’s success- A critical analysis
- Should companies further their employees’ education?
- Employees with degrees versus vocational and technical workforce
- Is mobile a new human resource technology platform?
- Why video interviews are the new norm in human resource outsourcing
- The role of globalization in talent sourcing from different locations
- The role of data management in improving recruitment, management, and retaining of employees
- How HR technology innovation enhances employee engagement
- Performance and goal management reinvention with check-ins and feedback mechanisms
- How software categories improve interactivity, feedback, and workplace culture management
- How user-friendly are cloud-based talent solutions?
- Can end-to-end talent management solutions meet complex and large organizations’ recruitment needs?
- What are the latest considerations in HR and labor laws?
- Should companies set ethical standards that differ from law provisions?
- How workplace ethics differ from labor laws
- How to build an ethical organizational culture
- How workplace discrimination laws influence employment
- Discuss the moral obligation of employees to their employers
- How to create effective legal and ethical employees’ welfare programs
- How HR professionals can protect the employees’ rights
- Legal and ethical concerns in a large group and single employee termination
Select any of these HR topics if looking for a title that will capture your readers’ attention and compel them to read throughout the paper.
Top HR Research Topics for 2021
Maybe you want to write about a topic that somebody reading about this year will find exciting and relevant. In that case, pick any of these human resource ideas.
- Using artificial intelligence in HR functions
- How HR managers can address workplace harassment and bullying
- How companies can encourage workplace diversity
- How wages affect the overall productivity of employees
- How to measure employee performance- Criteria and tools for practical evaluation
- Essential issues of modern labor laws
- How to protect company data in the technology age
- Should companies pay all staff members equally?
- How workplace health problems affect productivity
- What motivates employees to work more?
- Laws against religious and sexual discrimination that HR departments should implement
- Factors influencing employee retention
- How HR specialists can deal with employee commitment, loyalty, and job satisfaction
- HR planning in acquisitions and mergers
- The 21st-century challenges for human resource managers
- How employee engagement affects customer loyalty in the service-based sector
- The impact of a contingent workforce on an organization’s performance
- The increasing mental health problems among the employees in the service-based industry
- The impact and importance of training on a company’s sustainability during an economic crisis
- The role of HR practices in enhancing the overall organizational performance
- How career growth affects employee loyalty
- How different personality traits affect teamwork in a company
- How effective HR planning boosts the strategic alliance process
- How e-leadership helps in boosting employee motivation and productivity
- How artificial intelligence can enhance HR practices
- How daycare facilities can increase female employees’ productivity
- How workforce diversity can improve organizational innovation and capability
- How a flat organizational structure affects the decision-making process
- How involving employees in decision-making processes influence their productivity
Pick a human resource research topic from this category if looking for an idea that suits the current context. Nevertheless, take your time to identify and research the most current sources to provide relevant information.
HR Topics for Presentation
Are you looking for an interesting presentation topic for an upcoming meeting or conference? If yes, pick one of these HR topics for discussion.
- How job rotation boosts employee growth
- Why ethics committees matter in an organization
- The role of HR in employee volunteering
- How to encourage work-life balance in start-ups
- Is an open office a boon or a bane?
- How to create an engaged workforce
- How a company can attract more millennials
- How to make your employees happy
- How to resolve disputes among employees
- Why employee development and learning matter
- Why employees’ mental health matters
- Why companies should digitize HR practices
- Why employee well-being is vital
- Human resource management in the ever-changing corporate environment
- How globalization affects human resource management
- Innovative human resource and employee management practices
- Challenges and issues of managing an international workforce
- Employee management in an IT organization
- Social security measures and labor welfare- The HR department’s role
- Coaching and mentoring for modern business excellence
- Different HR management perspectives
- Why human resource planning matters in a changing environment
This list comprises human resource paper topics that students can research and write about to earn excellent grades. However, every student should pick an issue they can comfortably explore and present an in-depth analysis of their selected ideas. That way, they can impress the educator and anybody that will read their essay.
Use a Thesis Writing Service to Write a Quality HR Paper
Maybe you’re struggling to select the best topic for your HR research paper. Perhaps, you’re not even sure about where to start or how to write your essay. In that case, seek help from professional writers. Whether you’re a college or a university student, you can find experts that will help you with topic selection and the entire writing process. What’s more, these writers can proofread your paper to ensure it is error-free.
So, instead of spending all your precious time trying to choose a topic or write your HR research paper, contact us to get the best HR paper writing help online. Our specialists will respond to your request immediately and provide fast and affordable writing assistance. And all you need is to initiate a conversation by saying something like, “Please do my dissertation.” Also, you can reach us by filling and submitting our contact form or email us. One of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. We want you to excel academically without breaking a sweat. Contact us now!