As an applied science, attaining the level of becoming a professional requires getting a medical science certificate. To get this, you need to have studied in a university and fulfilled all professional academic requirements.
However, when it comes to writing your project or contributing a paper to a journal, it may be very difficult to wrap your head around good medical surgical research topics or controversial medical research topics to discuss.
This article shares custom medical topics for research papers for you. Before you see them, get to know a few things that must be seen in a good medical research paper.
Medicine is a field that deals with human health. It requires the activities of people like doctors, nurses, and many other specialists handling the different sections of the field.
Medicine as a profession encompasses the tests, treatment, and prevention of diseases through medical research and the actual application of such research. The goal is always to promote and maintain the collective health of everyone in the globe.
Characteristics of a Good Medical Research Paper
Every research has distinct things that make it exceptional. When these things are lacking in some field, it’s a failure. This is why your professors and teachers will be pleased if your paper have these.
- Research is Based on Great Research Questions
- Significant Research Methodology
- Discuss Previous Knowledge on the Subject
- The Use of Relevant Data
- It is Reproductive
- Your Research Should Be Ethical
Your research is developed on research questions that are relevant to the field. This is where you get to define the scope and the cases you want to base your research. To formulate your research question, you must assess its feasibility, newness, ethics, and relevance to the current discussions.
This is what determines the success of your paper. You must note that you need both qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Adhering to these means that your paper examined patients’ experiences and behaviors as well as the observation of various data.
A good paper must show knowledge on the topic by discussing previous works done on the subject. Through this, you can shed light on the darker parts and evaluate your objectives.
Your paper must not be based on what you believe. They must be reliable, which is why there is a need for unbiased evidence. For this, you must collect data, analyze them, and apply them while writing.
Your research must not be one without consistency or productivity. Your research must be available and transparent to specialists or researchers who are taking it up. Your paper must include how you examined the subject, the details of the research, and how you reached the conclusions of your discussion.
Your research may have limits, but that’s what makes it ethical. You must research using standards of objectivity, accountability, honesty, and other medical values which ensures that you don’t violate anybody or objects in the course of research. Aside from this, your research must not be plagiarized, falsified, or fabricated.
Your research must also be appropriately structured into introduction, main body, discussion, and conclusions. Examine this structure:
Your introduction is a short review of your title. It must include the shortcomings of existing research, the aim, and objectives of your study, the scope, as well as the methodology to attain a full understanding of your topic. Your introduction may be chapter one if you’re writing a project or it may take a few pages of your paper.
- The Main Body
This is where you share the reasons for some of the tests you conducted and your analysis of such tests. If you’re also engaged in statistical analysis, you also need to discuss the results here. This is where you tender your data, correlate them, and draw your conclusions. In all these, you must emphasize your message and the reasons for it.
This is where you write the advantages and limitations of your study. You can also recommend other authors whose work clarifies some of the things your work hasn’t clarified. The conclusions is also where you give a summary of your paper.
Now that you know the characteristics of a good medical paper as well as the structure, you can choose any of these topics for your use. On the other side, you always have an opportunity to custom dissertation help from our expert team.
Medical Research Topics
As a necessity to fulfilling your academic or professional requirements, you need quality medical research paper topics to choose from. These are topics that encompass basic things about human health, even adult and teenage lifestyles.
- The effect of eating disorder on teen development
- Effects of systemic lupus on kids
- How birth Injury affects the mental health of a child
- How does a sickness become a stereotype?
- The process of managing acute otitis media
- Role of social workers in raising special children
- The role of social workers in protecting abused kids
- The importance of childhood cancer treatment
- Why does cancer happen to kids
- The dangers of continuous assault on kids
- How do the microbes in the body affect or influence the growth
- The role of immunity in disease prevention
- How to improve the probability of recovering from a stroke in adult women
- Describe the ways of attenuation in issues of bone tissue destruction
- Examine how stroke affects the brain
- What are the recent findings in the study of human microbial ecology?
- How to diagnose a poisoned patient
- What is the mechanism used in explaining seasonal affective disorder (SAD
- What are the dangers surgery helps patients avoid
- Is surgery the last resort for those who couldn’t achieve weight loss?
- What are the limitations of the human physical structures
- How has the human physical structure affected abilities in selected careers like athletics
- Examine the evolution of HIV AIDS in Africa
- Discuss the evolution of HIV AIDS in America
- Study three bipolar disorder patients and document your findings
- Study three cancer patients and discuss suggestions of treatment
- How does stroke lead to communication difficulty?
- The correlation of knee osteoarthritis to obesity
- How the central lateral thalamus helps with consciousness
- Risk of medically induced coma
- Risks of sickness during post-transplantation
- How sports promote mental health attitudes
- Discuss the challenges facing public hospitals.
Medical Research Papers Topics
If you want to contribute to a journal or you’re required to write a paper in school, how do you intend to go about it? Finding a topic can give you troubled moments, it could even ruin your mood. This is why there are professional medical topics for research papers, some of which are:
- Consequences of drug misuse drawing from 5 ADHD patients
- The encounter of type 1 diabetes in kids
- Differences in the challenge of movement disorders in adults and kids
- How clinical trials can be a change or a societal menace
- The concept of secondhand smoke and danger to kids
- Predictive testing: what does it mean?
- Genetic research and the ethics of integrating adults
- Thorough overview of the omicron virus
- Thoroughly examine the trends of pandemics
- Infant death syndrome and the symptoms that causes it
- Parkinson’s disease and its correlation to stroke
- Recent trends in the study of autism spectrum disorder
- How genetics helps in understanding hereditary diseases
- Discuss the problems facing W.H.O.
- What is social anxiety disorder (SAD)
- Cerebral palsy: an overview of existing genetic study
- Role of genetics in human wellness
- The importance of health in the workplace
- The limitations of insurance and how it affects healthcare
- The challenges that put kids at risks
- How meningitis’s risk increases in children
- The relationship between genetics and nutrition
- Relations between iron deficiency and obesity
- Study the pros and cons of breastfeeding
- Why do women’s breast sag while breastfeeding?
- Recent ways to diagnose asthma
- Healthcare challenges to understanding eye complications
- What has hindered the performance of health organizations in the world
- Discuss the medical approach to help in reducing suicide
- Causes of eating disorders.
Medical Anthropology Research Topics
Anthropology is a field that studies humans through its social lens. It does this through both cultural and sometimes societal and historical perspectives. Medical anthropology is enthralled by this, which is why this field is also important in medicine. Consider these current medical research topics:
- An examination of why people from a region are short
- The medical culture of China
- The medical culture in England
- Multigenerational addiction and how it affects kids
- The growth of subjective experience in healthcare
- What are the challenges caused by disability
- How caffeine endangers human health
- Sleep disorders and the role of drugs
- How medical pluralism came to be and its relevance in contemporary medicine
- Impact of incarceration on health
- Discuss how African history affect interest in western medicine
- Dangers of racial healthcare treatment
- Most critical cause of death in the US
- Consequences of environmental disorders on human health
- How much does the environment of India lead to its death rate
- How does culture affect medical exposure?
- The basis of chronic illness and premature death
- Comparative assessment of disability and chronic health on children
- An overview of cultural bias in anatomy studies
- How speech hearing and loss affect growth
- Contributions of Egypt to medicine
- The contribution of Greek medical systems to medicine.
Controversial Medical Topics for Research Paper
Different topics remain highly controversial in today’s healthcare. These are topics that are both essential to discuss and significant in the future of medicine. These current medical research topics are worthy of examination:
- Discuss any five contradictory arguments on the need for euthanasia
- Difference between euthanasia on animals and humans
- Ethical issues in stem cells
- The question of abortion and the choice of women
- How much is enough for a vaccine test?
- How had gender bias affected medical research
- Role of policies in regulating healthcare services
- Antidepressants and the challenge of human growth
- African supplements equate western drugs
- Discuss any three medical conspiracy theories
- How chronic fatigue affect human health
- To what extent can individuals claim ownership of life?
- To what extent can an owner claim ownership of the life of a pet?
- What are the controversies regarding plastic surgeries?
- Is the growth in medical know-how a threat to people?
- The network between mental health and abortion
- Sexual enhancement products and consequences
- Challenges smoking pose on the society
- Fast food and junk food: consequences
- Dangers of genetic engineering
- Dangers of genetic engineering in robots.
Medical Research Topics for College Students
As college students, you also need to discover topics that could help with your understanding of medicine better. These are topics that offer insights into the field itself; exploratory topics. You can consider these interesting medical research topics for your level:
- Significant changes in consumption patterns in America
- Relationship between obesity and food allergy
- The role of music therapy in pain management
- What are the roles of art in pain management?
- Changes in food consumption globally
- Side effects of obesity
- Dangers of low sugar intake
- Dangers of high sugar intake
- The hazards of low fruit and vegetable consumption
- Teenage pregnancy and challenges in Africa
- Abortion and superstitions in the Middle East
- Teenage pregnancy and challenges of healthcare in India
- Rape and health repercussions to victims
- The psychology of trauma
- Concept of hereditary trauma
- How to treat dementia in Africa
- Dangers of the rise in dementia globally
- Preventive strategy of social viruses like AIDS
- An overview of leading researches on breast cancer
- Challenge of lifestyle choices in middle-aged women
- How teenage lifestyle choices could affect adults
- Health challenges of boxing
- Recent approaches to seizure disorders
- Maintaining immune system in HIV patients
- Strategies to enhance affordable public healthcare
- Is digital health a threat to existing health systems
- An overview of nanotechnology in healthcare
- Importance of digital medical records
- The consequences of greenhouse gas emissions
- How ICT has influenced the healthcare sector
- How to prevent workplace healthcare challenges.
Interesting Medical Research Topics
Would you like some interesting research topics? You can discuss any of these medical topics for research papers. They are interesting research topics for medical students which are often intriguing, serious, yet exciting.
- What is autism?
- Discuss the challenges of post-transplantation of liver
- How does energy-dense food affect people?
- Consequences of social media addiction on health
- How to improve fresh food consumption
- How to improve the services of social workers
- How global warming affects global health
- How to enhance health literacy
- The Relationship between cultural awareness and literacy
- The challenges of alcohol misuse in teenagers
- Reasons for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure in low-income countries and high-income countries
- Factors leading to high mortality rates
- Factors leading to population growth
- Future predictions of healthcare
- Tobacco and public health: the problem
- Differences in health issues in low and high-income countries
- How to prevent STDs in teenagers
- How pregnancy could complicate hypertension
- Preventive measures to birth accident
- The consequences of the elderly population on global health
- Comment on the healthcare concerns in America, England, and Nigeria
- How has physical activity helped maintain health?
- Influence of physical activities on mental health
- The challenges of age-propelled illnesses
- How does growth affect human abilities
- Concerns of pharmaceutical companies in global health
- Concerns of health tech companies in global health
- Problems of healthcare with supplements
- How supplements have helped avoid complications in healthcare.
Medical Ethics Research Paper Topics
As it is in many other professions, there are ethics to healthcare activities. These ethics are sometimes up for debate. If you’d like to discuss any of these, choose from these interesting research topics for medical students:
- Everyone does not need to put on masks outdoor
- How the coronavirus vaccine proved ineffective
- The gross differences in results of vaccines in western countries and Africa
- Replacement of nurses by robots: right step?
- Lack of doctors’ allowance for extra hours of work
- The challenges of assisted suicide in hospitals
- Human organs and ethics
- Ethics of saving a pregnant women
- Crisis of selective reproduction
- Crisis of healthcare services to low-income families
- The need for counseling for HIV/AIDS patients
- Confidentiality assurance of medical histories
- Is it a criminal offense to give poor medical results leading to a patient’s death?
- What are the possibilities of a disease-free globe
- Why morticians need special psychological counseling.
Medical Sociology Research Topics
You may need to attempt topics on social health in medicine. These are topics that are likewise related to public health. You can attempt the following:
- How malnutrition affects students
- How obesity affects African children
- High cholesterol and health consequences
- How expensive drugs often lead to the death of low-income earners
- Global efforts to reduce smoking
- Influence of pollutants on health
- An overview of the protective essence of alcohol on health
- How to prevent chronic backache
- How to avoid drunk driving
- The crisis of supplements in Africa
- Comment on the role of black magic in healthcare
- Discuss the harmful objects leading to lung cancer
- How to improve the quality of life
- How to improve the high mortality rate
- How video games can lead to illnesses
- Impact of flights on public health
- Significance of research in mental health
- How stigma affects patients of HIV/AIDS
- The devastating effects of tech innovations in public healthcare
- How to control cancer through research.
Medical Microbiology Research Topics
Microbiology is a branch that delves into microorganisms and their consequences on living organisms. This extends to man and animals. In medicine, it implies how medical healthcare services and systems combat the consequences of these organisms. You can consider the following topics:
- Reasons which lead to the exacerbation of sports Injuries leading to slow recovery
- The challenges of managing limb loss and the statistics of the people it is affecting
- How patient-based diagnosis remains underestimated in some cases of healthcare as well as the consequences
- Challenges of imaging in biomedical research
- Concept of bacterial meningitis and how to diagnose it
- The concept of thermal rehabilitation approach in the cases of Neurodegeneration
- The consequences of hemodialysis and how it affects victims of chronic kidney insufficiency
- Growth of lung cancer and the attempt of repute authorities in attacking it
- Leading research in the new variant of COVID-19, the omicron virus
- Comment on the statements made by South African officials about the mildness of the omicron virus
- Examine the virologic concepts of seasonal influenza and its effects
- Examine in detail the ethics and regulations placed on using animals during biomedical research and testing
- Discuss existing diagnoses and classifications of blood cells disorder and its role in healthcare
- How aging is influenced by external changes
- How to protect the laboratory during an earthquake
- Examine recent discoveries in Alzheimer’s disease
- How does the union of people help in avoiding stroke
- A step by step guide to enhancing visual sights
- Ways to approach viruses and their infestation in food
- Revolutionary discoveries in microbiology.
Research Topics in Medical Biochemistry
You may also want to consider a few topics in biochemistry. These are topics that deal with the basis of chemistry, biology, and their relationship with medicine. You can discuss:
- Investigate the height of potassium bromate in bread
- Examine the performance of laboratory assistants in any pharmaceutical company of your choice
- Discuss the number of chemicals in barber shops’ washing ingredients
- How does the human skin react to toxic chemicals?
- Discuss the different approaches to extracting or treating dental caries
- Analyze a chemical particle in the soap of any two brands of your choice
- Examine the pH value of water in any three brands of your choice
- Cost of building delay in human health
- The consequences of the swift resort to drugs at the perception of any illness
- Walk to any market of your choice and select three different types of tomatoes. Comment on the phytochemical constituents
- Evaluate the antioxidant constituents of the African nutmeg
- Examine the anti-inflammatory challenges in Crateva adenosine dichloromethane fraction
- The constituents of alcohol and the most dangerous properties
- Ethics guiding home-brewed alcohol in the US
- Content of Azadirachta Indica and its essence to human health
- Comment on the physicochemical features of potatoes and sorghum
- Disburse the chemical end mineral properties of hibiscus sabdariffa
- Dangers of unprotected watercourses
- The challenges of nuclear energy in a war triggered world.
Medical Research Paper Help
Would you like to access cheap, yet high quality research paper writers? These are professional writers with years of experience creating custom papers for college students and MBA students.
We are a custom dissertation writing service based online. We have experts across all academic fields and they integrate their experience into their papers.
If you need writing help, reach out to us online at a cheap price. Our writers will provide quality service for you before your deadline.